- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
From the Support Manager Page
- Check the tickets you would like update, using the checkboxes running down the left of the ticket list.
- Select the appropriate status from the 'Update Selected' menu, using the 'Change To' option from the dropdown box at the center-bottom part of the page.
- Click the arrow icon to submit the changes.
From the Ticket Response Page
- Click the "Change to" dropdown menu in the upper-right corner of the page
- Change the ticket's status. The status of the ticket will automatically update to reflect your change.
Ticket Status Indicators
|Open||The normal operating mode for a ticket representing an open, active support issue.|
|On Hold||Used to mark a support issue that is not resolved, but is not considered active. If a client responds to a On Hold ticket, it will change to the Open status.|
|Closed||Use to mark a completed support issue. If a client responds to a closed ticket, it will change to the Open status.|
|Deleted||This ticket is sent to the "Trash Bin". If a client responds to a Deleted ticket, it will change to the Open status.|
Note: Deleted tickets can be permanently removed from the system from the "Manage Departments" section of "setup & admin" Settings.
On this page: