- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Advanced Search page helps you dig deeper into your client data, by building reports using various criteria from the Client Manager, Device Manager, Support Manage, and Order Manager. You can save frequently-run searches and export the results.
Configuring Advanced Searches
Click the advanced link.
- Enter the criteria you want to search for in the Advanced Search window.
- Click Search.
Since the Advanced Search queries the Ubersmith database directly, it may take some time for the results to be displayed.
Saving Advanced Searches
Once the results are available, you can save the search to run again, or export as a comma separated value (CSV) file.
- Click the save this search link.
Complete the Search Sidebar as follows:
- Type the name for your search in the Name field.
- Select Public to make this search available to other users
- Select Private to make the search availably to only yourself.
- Click Save As New.
On this page: