- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
You can hide your clients’ personal data found in RWhois by creating a custom client group and field. The RWhois output will be replaced with either Private Customer or Private Residence depending on the option chosen.
- Access the Custom Client Fields page.
- Create a custom field group for RWhois.
- Create a custom field with the following configuration:
- In the Label field, enter hide_address_in_whois.
- In the Type field, select Select box.
- In the values field, input:
- 0:Display Full Details
- 1:Hide All Details
- 2:ARIN Customer Privacy Guidelines
In the Default Value field, enter the option number (0, 1, or 2) you want to display as default. This field is a numeric entry, but displays the text located after the colon.
- Click Save.
On this page: