- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
You can create and configure roles for your users that have direct contact with our clients. Salesperson or account manager, are default types already configured in Ubersmith.
Access the Client Relationship Types Page
- From the Ubersmith Dashboard, click Settings.
The Ubersmith Settings page appears.
- From the Settings page, click Clients – Client Relationship Types.
The Client Relationships Types page appears.
Complete the Add New User-Client Relationship Type Page
- From the Client Relationship Types page, click Add New Relationship Type.
The Add New User-Client Relationship Type page appears.
- In the Name field, enter the title or role of the relationship to the client, such as Project Manager.
- In the Active field, select Yes to enable the role.
- In the Send Notifications field, select Yes to include your users assigned this role a copy of their client’s notifications.
- Click Save or Save & New.
On this page: